Quotes - Jokes - Zitate - Witze

Dem Wagenden hilft das Glück.
Aristoteles

NBA Face Masks Online Sale - Los Angeles Lakers Face Masks

More
3 years 5 months ago #348812 by OBMAL
OBMAL created the topic: NBA Face Masks Online Sale - Los Angeles Lakers Face Masks
(Virgos will Virgo.)Golden State Warriors Face Masks

Two quick points on this before I move on. First, that’s absolutely a gut-punch for the Celtics. They lose a core piece of their rotation and a very valuable asset for nothing*. (More on that asterisk later) Second, I don’t know if you can blame this on Danny Ainge. If some random team was going to be willing to give Hayward that much money, he’s right to take that money and Danny is right to wish him happy trails. Maybe we all should have seen this coming based on the “it only takes one” rule.Los Angeles Lakers Face Masks

The premise certainly applies to the results of these playoffs, maybe more so this season than ever before. The bubble’s neutral setting closed the advantage gap between matchups, creating even greater opportunities for upsets, of which we saw several, including the fall of two of the four best records in the NBA.

But despite Butler’s dominating offense and strong work ethic both being a thing of beauty, they aren’t the sole reason that Miami came out on top.

That’s not to say that Ainge is perfect and never makes mistakes (I really wish he had addressed the bench more last season, I don’t know how he hasn’t consolidated picks in the last few years, his recent record of mid-to-late draft picks has been suspect). I mean, if Hayward was willing to take $20M less to go home to Indy and the deal fell through because Ainge got greedy, that’s certainly an “L” (as they say). That’s a big “if” though and I kind of doubt it played out that way. Charlotte came with the big bags of cash late in the game and that was the end. Good for Gordon and his agent.Los Angeles Clippers Face Masks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds